*Pureed baked beans

I dont know about you guys but it LOVE beans and they're so much easier to digest when they're pureed! And creamier of course, which is my favourite food texture..i find it so comforting!
I can only handle navy, great northern, canellini and kidney beans so i switch em up now and then

Pureed baked beans

Ingredients:

1 *can of cooked beans (i use Eden organic)
olive oil (enough for smooth consistency)
distilled water (enough for smooth consistency)
sea salt
chopped shallot and/or garlic
your choice of herbs (i usually use italian blend)

1. Heat oven to 400F (or broil if you're in a rush but the flavours wont come through as well)
2. Throw everything in the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy, adding more oil or water for desired consistency
3. Scoop puree into casserole dish (i usually use a mini one for single servings as its better to eat this dish fresh for the crispy top)and bake for approx 15 min (depending on how deep you fill the dish and on your oven. if you're broiling it, keep a close eye and cook for about 10 min or so)

Enjoy!
Original Post
I can't believe I've never thought of doing something like this! Sounds great!

Your other recipes sound fabulous as well, especially the quinoa and the leeky greens.

if you've got any more up your sleeve i'd sure love to hear them!

Thanks! *trots off to make pureed baked beans*

Ariel xx
You're welcome Ariel! I hope you enjoy it!
I just had breakfast (cod with fennel sauce-which I will be posting, and steamed spinach..)
Yes I have many other recipes, its just that my arms have been so sore I can only type so much at once (see my post on tendonitis?)so I will be posting them as soon as my arms allow me lol
Hope you're having a great weekend!

Add Reply

Likes (0)

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.