Products

Severe constipation is an ongoing problem. I cannot take even 1 or 2 drops of bentonite without trouble. I am taking the absorbaid enzymes also but the problem is not getting solved. I will be on the cleanse for 8 weeks on this coming Friday. So would it be better to take the laxablend first before trying something else like the colon motility blend? How long can I use the laxablend? It seems that I read how that the laxablend helps keep water retention in the colon. Is that correct? If so I thought that might be a better choice to try first. What do you think?  Thanks, Hal

Original Post

Hi Hal,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. The situation you're describing sounds significant. I think you really would be wise to consult with a naturopathic physician (ND). There must be a reason you are so sensitive to the products. Drops of Caproyl and Drops of Bentonite will not have the desired therapeutic effect because this is too little to provide physical and anti-fungal cleansing. If you can find out what is causing your susceptibility to constipation, you'll be better able to benefit more from the Whole Approach candida cleanse. If your practitioner asks you to continue but with the help of Laxablend, this may be an option but only a physician should be recommending this with what you describe is happening.

I wish you some clear answers and relief from this difficult condition. Take good care.

Tarilee

I am taking between 15 to 17 drops of caprol (I am going to increase this according to how I am feeling) and the full recommended dose of psyllium husk (one rounded teaspoon). I do not take the bentonite because of its seemingly severe constipating effects that it has on me. I also take the acidolphilus. I have a bottle of the probium 50 strain multi-blend coming in the mail but I have been on the 12 billion strain for some time now. You mentioned to go to a ND. I have been to many alternative practitioners through the years. However, I do not remember a ND in our area.  Thanks, Hal

Hi Hal,

I'm glad to hear you've been able to gradually increase your dosage of Caproyl. You're getting into the therapeutic range now. Likely you've read the die off post linked to in the Welcome Post so you have been listening to how your body feels for the few days after your most recent dosage increase.

As for the psyllium, if you can also take it, and the probiotics then you have a very good chance of benefitting from the products. The Bentonite soaks up toxins and I know you're keeping it out for now but the Attogram psyllium seed and husk powder is also wonderful at soaking up and pulling out toxins.

Stay in touch and I look forward to hearing how you're doing on this modified protocol while you look for some medical interpretation of the constipation issue.

Good luck!

Tarilee

Hi Hal,

It's hard to know the answer to this. Candida overgrowth, broadly speaking, is a symptom of a body out of balance. Candida itself can cause many symptoms (see the questionnaire under Diagnosing Candida) but there can be other issues concurrent. Overcoming ecological imbalance can give the body enough of a 'leg up', to be able to rebalance and improve overall health and so can have a healing influence overall. But the body and it's pathogens are complex organisms. Inflammatory reactions, allergy-type reactions and reactions to mycotoxins (released by candida) are also complex and wide reaching. 

Tuning into the body and methodically observing our responses to foods, environmental factors, antifungals etc, (not the simplest thing to be confident of), is a helpful way of learning what conditions our body prefers in order to heal. Addressing inflammation by reducing exposure to irritants and being gentle with our cleansing, can all help us along the way to better health but it is not an exact  science. Healing usually benefits from science and diagnostic help can be critical to rule out serious diseases. And, if regenerative healing is what is required, we need to emphasize holistic health care, a healthy environment, a customized diet, intuition, patience, gentleness and love.

Take good care Hal.

Add Reply

Likes (0)

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.