Practitioner

Could you recommend a practitioner that could be helpful in the area I live in? I live in Greenville, SC. Maybe a acupuncturist? There is at times an ongoing problem with extreme fatigue. I get better and then worse again. One big problem that I have had for a number of years is constipation. Can I use the motility blend as often as needed for 3 months? I mean like 2-5 times a week if needed? or would it be better to use the laxablend? I have been increasing the caprol but bentonite is a ongoing problem. I took 2 drops in the purge and 1 in another purge within a 24 hour period (or close that time frame) and it causes constipation. I have a low thyroid problem which I address with iodine, a history of weakened adrenal glands and microscopic parasites called giarda. You were concerned that candida was not my problem. Well maybe not but why did I score 199 on the candida questionaire? I think after all these years of going to alternative practitioners that this is what I need to do: Do a thorough cleanse for candida and parasites as I am presently doing. Get the transit time moving as it should. Maybe do a liver, gall bladder cleanse etc. some time later after this cleanse and see if all these cleanses will help. This has been going on since probaly around the early 90's or before. Nobody has solved the problem even though I have done all kinds of things through the years.Anyway, I thought I would relate the story and see what your thoughts are so you can better understand the problem. Thanks for your help and understanding. Sincerely, Hal

Original Post

Add Reply

Likes (0)

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.