1 cup Macadamia nuts (soaked for around 2 hours)
- 1 large tomato, either quickly steamed or roasted until a little soft
- ⅓ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ lemon squeeze
- Salt to taste
- Soak the Macadamia nuts in water for around 2 hours.
- Steam or roast the tomato until slightly soft.
- Add the tomato, nuts and all other ingredients to the food processor and blend.
- Serve with cucumber or some sliced peppers in a bowl or a carved out tomato skin
by Lisa Richards