Constipation/Food Choices

I took six tablespoons of flax seed in one day in three divided doses, still does not seem to help.

What is the least amount of bentonite (measured in drops) that I can take a day and still be enough to help eliminate the candida?

Can I drink plenty of spinach juice daily to help with my constipation problem?

Is organic chicken broth (from a chicken) good to drink?

The extra virgin olive on my salad seems to make me feel drained, affecting the die off possibly. What can I replace it with on my salads?

Original Post

Hi there, this post may help you find some options. 

https://forum.wholeapproach.co...ow-do-i-deal-with-it

For salad dressings, check out the recipe forum. Not sure what to say about olive oil unless you're using a rancid one. Hopefully, a healthy, fresh olive oil would make you feel good...unless you had an intolerance to it. It shouldn't be high enough in oleic acid to cause die off.

Chicken broth, especially bone broth, is excellent and so would organic spinach juice be (in small amounts due to the oxalic acid). Not sure if it will help with constipation. Likely eating whole spinach would be better for that.

Flax and/or psyllium can help lubricate stools but only if taken with a lot of water. Is it possible you're not drinking enough to compensate for the extra fibre?

Are you using the Whole Approach Attogram Psyllium right now?

Cheers,

Tarilee

Add Reply

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.