Reply to "*Tia's Cake recipe"

Hi wierdtoes--i'm new to this site, and candida problems. i just started my diet 2 weeks ago, and to say that I want something sweet NOW is an understatement. I actually get weepy when I see someone eating chocolate! Needless to say, im going to whip this up right away (assuming it's ok for Stage 1)
Anyway, being new to this, i'm unfamiliar with most of these ingredients. I have a Whole Foods by me, I could get them there, right?
Also, for the "2 - 2 1/2 tsp stevia/chicolin mix (approx)" part......do you mix this yourself, or can you buy these 2 items pre-mixed? Is it liquid stevia or powder (I use the powder packets right now)

THANK YOU!!!!!
-Lisa

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.