Reply to "*Salad Dressing"

I know this thread is kind of old, but I was wondering if anyone could explain why I could not find Annie's Garden Vegetable salad dressing anywhere online. My diet is very boring and I find it very tiresome to make my own meals. And so, I was very excited to hear that such a product existed, but when I googled it just to make sure the ingredients were okay (I'm also on a gluten-free and trying to do a B blood-type diet), I could not find it anywhere, not even the Annie's website. Thanks.

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.