Reply to "Mercury and Metal Detox Discussion Thread"

Hi Tarilee,

Thanks for your response. I just wanted to let you know that it turns out that most of my symptoms were not only caused by mercury from amalgams but also by mold in my house. Recently I was diagnosed with mold disease in my lungs and body. I am being treated with fungicidal and bactericidal Chinese herbs and have experienced much improvement. The other thing I did was get out of my house. Beware of mold! It's a killer.

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.
×
×
×
×