Reply to "Mercury and Metal Detox Discussion Thread"

I would appreciate any feedback on the following question, especially by people who have first hand experience.

I definately have candida (and likely have for many many years) and have been on the diet for a few months now. I am planning to remove my amalgams. I have found a holistic dentist who uses IAOMT protocol. HOWEVER, after reading both Hal Huggins Andrew Cutlers books I am very confused as to whether it is best to remove my amalagms all within 30 days (Huggins) or over a slower period of time (Cutler) if my general health is reasonable. Huggins is pretty definate that once mercury removal is started it is optimal to proceed and remove it all within a few weeks. Cutler seems to indicate that slower is better for a more preventative minded patient.

I do plan to wait to chelate and do any type of metal cleanse for some time after the amalgam removal and focus on the candida and build up my system. I am taking Tarilee's guidance to heart though and I don't want to rush...however I do want to proceed toward amalgam removal - just unsure which approach is best.

Again, I would greatly appreciate input from anyone who has done either route - all under 30 days or over a period of time regarding their experience. Thank you!

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.