Reply to "Mercury and Metal Detox Discussion Thread"

I just wanted to share with you all some of the changes that I have experienced throughout the last few months since my amalgam removal. Many of these improvements have been so subtle that I haven’t noticed a huge change like I did from the candida diet, but my son really noticed a difference when I saw him yesterday….and many of my friends have also commented lately.

My recent improvements are calcium levels are up, energy is up, skin color is back, eyes are clearer, starting to lose weight because my energy is higher, brain fog is gone, anxiety, depression, rage is gone, insomnia is almost gone, food sensitivities reduced, mood swings are less of a problem, night sweats are almost non existent., no more cravings, appetite is controlled, and I have introduced a lot of new foods and no longer have to be near as strict as before.

And my eyes are no longer hazel, all the yellow brown specks are gone…..they are now pure green cause the deep rooted yeast is gone. And the really great new is….. one year ago, my lower body showed severe signs of osteoporosis. That has now been reversed to normal levels according to a bone density test done again this year on Mother’s day….what a great gift that was.

When I first got sick, I was told that I would have to stay on this diet indefinitely, and now I realize that it may be so, only not so strict as the beginning. We can never get all the metals out, but just by doing the diet and removing the source of metals, it can make such a huge difference in our health. And I don’t want to go back to eating foods laden with pesticides or breads that bloats me, or fermented foods that are not fit for human consumption….and that includes genetically modified or altered foods or over processed foods that our grocery shelves are laden with. I really feel fortunate to have discovered the benefits of natural living and whole foods…. the way Mother Nature intended us to live.

All the best,
Sandi hearthrob
xoxo

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.