Reply to "*Italian wedding soup"

Sifting through all my copies of recipes, I came across this one that I've been meaning to try for 2 years. Since it's cold up here in MN, I thought this might be satisfying.

Oh Boy, was this good. Not sure if it's real good food combining, since I have a little tummy ache now, but it sure hit the spot at dinner.

When I cook, my husband gets scared! I don't always follow the recipe. Let's face it, can we ever!?! So he was not certain that he wanted to try this. And it didn't really look like the soup he usually eats. But my oooing and ahhing got the best of him, and he had 2 helpings!

I didn't make my own meatballs, because I just didn't have the time, but I might do that next time. And I did use the Parmesan cheese, But next time I will probably set it on the table for everyone to sprinkle on themselves. I also added a tablespoon of vinegar which I do to all my soups to jazz up the flavor a little.

All in all, it was just what we needed on a cold winter night.

Jan, I know you don't come on too often anymore, but thanks for this recipe!

Gay

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.