Reply to "Is Candida Yeast Contagious?"

You guys CRACK me up!!! Hey Yoga--I've been wondering about you--I'm sorry to hear about your mother in law, but I'm glad you've come back here for a pop in--and CHEERS about the sex! HA!

As for my yeast populations--they went down tremendously in the first year and a half I did this program--I had practically no symptoms at all. But to be honest over the past 6 months I started to drink TONS of coffee, dairy, some sugar and it got out of control again. This is DEFINITELY the yeast beast--I've had it long enough to know it when I see it! But this is also manageable.

Where before if i slipped up it would have taken weeks to start to feel normal, if not months. Now, after slipping up continuosly for 6 months straight (more with the coffee than the sugar mind you) it took until now for me to feel ill from it and it took two days to feel better from it. It just shows how far I've come...Now I've got to get back on the smarter path and continue where I left off 6 months ago.

I've given up coffee completely and I just went out to eat tonight with my mother and watched the woman down 5 pieces of baklava without so much as wanting one! I felt really good about it...

But anyways, just so as not to discourage anyone--this program works, and it works really well. I was a lot sicker than most people which is why it took me so long to get well and why I still have to keep to a decent diet or else suffer. I will also say though that I'm able to have a lot more limit foods than I ever was before, without any repercussions at all and I feel good on a daily basis...

Okay, that's enough of that--I hope you take really good care of yourself yoga and I hope you keep coming back here!!

Love Ashley love2

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.