Reply to "How to explain to others..."

Very true Kathy...and welcome! I do get so much negative feedback from people, not my family, but co-workers usually. Sometimes I just can't get over how rude and unsupportive people can be and of course not smoking makes it annoy me a whole lot more than it should right now Mad No, I haven't tried the accupuncture, but it is a good idea and something I should consider. I have been using the patch, which I'm sure is just as bad for you as smoking, but it was a quick solution. Thanks for all the feedback and advice, I really do appreciate it!!
wavey2 Julie

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.