Reply to "High blood sugar"

Hi Tarilee, I'm actually doing much better with my blood sugars.  They stayed high until a few weeks after I stopped the protocol so I definitely think one or two of the products must of been triggering my highs.  I'm scared to go back on anything at this point.  I never had to use insulin until I started the program after a few weeks and now I'm doing well again.  My highs were going into the 300s and I've never had that problem and if I did go into the 200s it would dry quickly thereafter where with this I was up high and then staying high which was really scaring me.

I was on the first phase and then had added in some GSE.  I did look up the products to see if there was anything mentioning high blood sugars but I didn't see anything.  I know I am a special case with my islets working in my liver so I do function a bit differently.  I know I was definitely having die-off but this lasted well up to a month almost after being off the products.  

It was disappointing because I've always had such great success with the products but hadn't used them since I've had my pancreas removed.  

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.