Reply to "*Flan"

Yes ..I understand it will be a different taste but at least I will have some sweets in my life! ...There is hope at the end of the tunnel! lol..

I am just in phase one of the diet ..so I am not eating anything outside my list of allowed foods ... but as I progress and detox my body ....I know I have great recipes in here that will make happy my sweet tooth ! lol...

Thanks so much! I am going (if allowed) to print some of the most appealing recipes for me and will do a booklet ... I will soon start to get the ingredients and have all ready! ..I am ecxited because at the 4th day of my diet I am feeling better! It is amazing!

Have a great day!
Olga in Tampa Florida

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.