Reply to "*Flan"

Thanks, Sara! It was good so I think it all worked out just fine. I think maybe I could have added a little more stevia/chicolin mix--I added about 1 1/2 tsp + 2 T veg. glycerine but, it was still sweet enough to enjoy. Smile Oh, and my five year old gave it a thumbs up. My seven year old didn't want to try it and my husband (who's not a big sweets person---aside from Mountain Dew, lol) was too full from supper. Maybe they'll try some tomorrow, if I haven't finished it off already that is. Roll Eyes
My husband said to me this evening, "you're going to find a way to gain weight on that diet aren't you?" hee hee

I eyeball a lot of things too when I'm making up a recipe and I don't write it down. Then, later I'm mad at myself because I can't remember what I did and it doesn't taste quite the same. I have more recipes to add to the site but, haven't for those reasons. Oh, well...

Thanks so much for the good recipes and ideas.

Sarah Big Grin

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.