Reply to "*Flan"

great, let me know! I don't really measure when I make it, so I hope it works 'in print': I just eyeball it and adjust as needed Smile
Do let me know what you think! It is one of our favorites!

For the pudding, I use the other half of the spaghetti squash: puree with sweeteners/flavors and then add agar agar that has been simmered with water. After I mix it in I put in the fridge over night. In the morning it is a big hard hunk that I toss back into the food processor and process until creamy. Sorry I don't know the measurements: Its probably about 2 tablespoons of agar agar (dissolved into about 1 and a half cups of water)for a half of a large squash (yellow squash or zucchini also work for both recipes, but the spaghetti squash is best!).

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.