Reply to "Dr. Biamonte?"

Yes, Wendy, some of my choices and lifestyle has created more problems. Growing up i rarely smoked or drinked and never did illegal drugs, but i did have a sweet tooth, occasionally. I excercised a lot and did sports, etc.. What about the doctors responsibilities, though? Sorry-i'm not trying to badmouth all physicians, but there are many who are ignorant concerning antibiotic abuse. Truth be told, i'm not sure how i ended up with a CDR, but surely me taking antibiotics had something to do with it. Doctors prescribe it like candy and most i daresay would never imagine recommending acidophillis or other preventive measure afterwards. Same with some dentists-they refuse to believe mercury fillings can hurt or overload your body. So what i'm trying to say is i wish more doctors were responsible and more people would open their mouths. If i ever get better, maybe i should write some of the people who disregarded my personal feelings and took my money. smile Maybe someday they will believe.

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.