Reply to "Candida Throat and sweatiness"

Yes, the Kolorex tea is great after meals. I love how it has a bite to it - like tannins but not. 

I hadn't heard of people who had mumps as an adult being more susceptible to thrush. What a strange and awful thing. It sounds like you're taking very good care. The only thing I might suggest you contemplate is the high sugar in beet juice. Maybe there is a green vegetable juice or other green drink you could substitute for beet?

Keep up the great work. It sounds like you have an excellent attitude and are very tuned in to how your diet and therapeutic choices affect you.

Tarilee 

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.