Reply to "Candida Throat and sweatiness"

I thought I'd just check in with an update. The sweatiness is reducing as time goes by and the Acupuncture treatments seem to be the principal component in that. Its almost like I'm still flushing junk out of the body from the Flu if not also the Candida. I've also come across another handy trick as I have found that putting a teaspoon of Bicarbonate of Soda into a small glass of water and using that as a gargle during the day helps reduce the mucky mouth from the Candida. So its all coming around.

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.