- Remember, you are making dietary choices to nourish you. The diet is designed to deprive the yeast - not you.
- Counter any feelings of deprivation by exploring exciting new foods and recipes that are delicious and nourishing to the body and the soul.
- Focus on what you can have, instead of what you can't and remember the benefits of your choices.your cupboards of those items that are inappropriate for your program, so you won't be tempted.
- Plan ahead; utilize rotation-diet and recipe books that help you to organize your groceries and meal plans.
- Also, visit our Support Forum pages at http://forum.wholeapproach.com/ for help with diet questions and recipes.Ask your loved ones to participate in the diet with you or, at a minimum, to respect your choices.
Walking with you on your journey to health,