A gradual approach to change may be useful, starting the diet in stages. Consider the following steps and combine some of them if you feel comfortable or further subdivide them into smaller goals in a way that suits you.
- quit all sugar and fruit
- lower carbohydrate reliance
- reduce caffeine and eliminate alcohol
- further reduce caffeine and carbohydrates
- explore dietary intolerances with an elimination-provocation approach (see this article on candida and food allergies)
- at any time above when your bowels are feeling balanced you can introduce a gradual increasing colon cleanse product protocol.
- when you start to feel stabilized in your state and aware of how you are responding to the above, you could introduce the anti-fungal to your purge drink, gradually.