Original recipe from http://www.elanaspantry.com/pumpkin-pie-muffins/ I modified this slightly. You can probably eliminate the glycerin and increase the stevia. If you do so, increase pumpkin to 1 1/4 cup.
1.5 cups almond meal (used Trader Joe's)
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp ginger, pinch of cloves)
2 tsp oil (used olive)
3 Tbsp vegetable glycerin
1 cup canned pumpkin
3/8 tsp NuNaturals vanilla creme stevia
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
2. In a separate bowl mix oil, glycerin, eggs, pumpkin, stevia, and vanilla until smooth.
3. Stir wet ingredients into dry.
4. Place paper liners in cupcake pan or grease well.
5. Scoop batter into pan or liners. Batter will not rise much, so fill almost to top.
6. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes.
7. Cool for 2-3 hours.
Serving Size: Makes 9 Muffins