My question still has not been answered... ??

I posted a question regarding GSE & Undecylenic Acid on January 11th. I still am waiting for an answer.  If I remember correctly, a moderator used to come on here twice a week, but it has been one week now.  Have the rules changed? Is this still an open forum for members to post questions? Or do I have to pay some kind of consult fee?

Barbiezoo

Original Post

Hi Barbie,

Sorry for any confusion.  The Support Forum is no longer moderated by Tarilee on a regular basis.  We found that we were not getting enough questions posted to justify her time here twice weekly.  The support forum is still open to use as a reference - it's searchable using keywords and also has a great recipe section.  Thank you for visiting! 

Add Reply

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.