Irritability

Hi - first off, I don't see where you can search thru posts anymore?  Is there a search function?

Every time I go on an anticandida diet, I get extreme irritability and depression.  And it doesn't go away over time.  I know most people get die off for a week or two, but I can't even go on antifungals cause the irritibility and depression are so bad and antifungals just make it worse. I take 250mg molybdenum to help with toxins.  my liver seems fine - so says my naturopath.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Cathy

Original Post

Hi there Cathy, You can click the little magnifying bar in the black strip at the top of the page. I know it's hard to adjust to changes in websites. Seems like things are always changing online. Sorry about that. Let us know if you need more hep.

Have you seen the newsletter section? Some helpful topics there. Also, these introductory posts, including one on die off might help. A few more questions to get you sleuthing below. I hope you get feeling better. Also- sepia homeopathic for irritability might be something to talk to the ND about. Also, nervine herbs or adaptogens that help sooth the nervous system may help, or magnesium bisglycinate. I can't make medical recommendations but you could talk to your ND about some of these things and strategize.

Good luck and take care,

Tarilee

Sleuthing questions re irritability:

Other things to consider is if there is a relationship between when you've been on the computer or sitting near wifi or cordless phone for a stretch? Are there other environmental factors? Mold? Could you be eating something with yeast in it? Other allergic type reactions? Do you keep a food diary? Do you eat a lot of fat or protein or moldy nuts?

The Whole Approach Product Protocol The Whole Approach product protocol is based on a three month cyles of a quality, natural, additive free anti fungals combined with colon cleansing products. The products combine to create a powerful, yeast detoxifying scrub brush for the entire intestinal tract.

Starting the anti-fungal protocol gradually

About Die Off

Whole Approach Product Protocol- The Five Phases

Starting the program, what to expect

Success stories from Whole Approach members

Separating the 'Purge Drink' from meals and supplements

Scheduling your remedies 

Length of Program

Whole Approach can help you achieve resilient health

Why use natural products?- Plants Vs Pharmaceuticals

Add Reply

Likes (0)

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.