*Inflammation-Fighting Golden Turmeric Smoothie

1 cup unsweetened, plain coconut milk (or almond, hemp or rice milk)
3-4 ice cubes
1/2 tsp. organic turmeric powder
1 tsp. organic coconut oil
Generous dash of vanilla, non alcohol based
Stevia to taste
Dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, cardamom (optional)

Directions

Place all ingredients in a blender. Add ice.

Blend on high for 10 — 20 seconds until thoroughly mixed and ice has been crushed.

Original Post

Nice to see you WB here,

How have you been?

Sounds good for you. How does it taste? I once had a great chai-turmeric tea I loved. I think you may be onto something with the chai like spices and coconut milk!

Warm Regards,

Tarilee

OH my goodness! This is delicious! Tastes like an iced chai. I used unsweetened almond milk, 1 tsp yacon syrup instead of stevia, and I love cinnamon so I added probably a full tsp, 1/4 tsp cardamom, and a pinch of clove as the optional spices. I used about 6 cubes. It was soooo good! Going to be made much more! 

Attachments

Photos (1)

Add Reply

Likes (1)
MandaK

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.