This is HUGE so you can share! Or modify for one person. It is great for those trying to gain a few pounds. I don't use the cheese but thought I'd leave it in for those that do.
3 eggs, beaten with
salt and pepper
1/2 avocados, peeled and julienned
1/2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
2 tablespoons rice cheese, grated
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Pour the beaten eggs into it.
3. Place the avocados and tomato over it.
4. Fold over.
5. Cook for a few minutes on low flame.
6. Transfer to an oven-proof dish.
7. Top with grated cheese.
8. Broil in a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
9. Serve hot for breakfast!
10. Note: Broil with the oven door open.