Fungal skin infection

I will try to keep this short. I am 60 next month and I and other family members have battled candida leaky gut symptoms our whole lives.  My issue now is skin fungus infections. Until this thing nobody could see my symptoms, I look healthy.  I have an itchy rash in most creases of my body and my eye lids are the worse.  It started about 6 months ago. I have gone to a dr who is alternative. I have been taking supplements for the gut and fungal killers. I just did a 4 day and I know that isnt long but did a juice liquid fast. But was hoping to see something. Also doing pau de Arco and caprilic and bentonite. I just don't know what do do. I don't think going to a conventional dr will get me anyplace but frustrated. Someone suggested that master cleanse with lemon maple syrup and cayenne pepper for 40 days or so or go to a spa that does that.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Is this where I ask my question?

Original Post

CGull,

The program supported by this website starts with a colon cleanse to address the excess yeast in the colon, and emphasizes a natural lifestyle and healthy, low carb, hypo-allergic, anti-inflammatory foods. A probiotic supplement is taken through the 5 phase program and helps to restore a healthy microbiome (the intestinal flora or mix of bacteria).

Juice cleanses that include carrot, beet or fruit juice or cleanses with maple syrup,  can just boost the candida levels for people who are already prone so no, I don't recommend these approaches.

You can read about the Whole Approach Candida Protocol on the welcome pages. The five phases of this protocol are stretched out over several months though, depending on how severe your problem is, you may be well before the end of the program. The complete diet and product suggestions are based on your ongoing score on the candida symptom questionnaire. It's not a medical diagnosis but it gives you a sense of whether yeast might be contributing to your symptoms.

Everything you need to know about the program, can be found on this page. And I'm here once a week to answer any questions you may have about the program. Normally I'm here on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Take good care CGull.

Tarilee

Add Reply

Likes (0)

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.