Coconut Pancakes with Coconut Lime Glaze
• 2-4 tablespoons coconut flour or ground coconut meat
• 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
• ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
• 2 teaspoons chopped macadamia nuts
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• 1 egg, plus 2 whites
• 20 drops NuNaturals Liquid Clear Stevia (or to taste)
• Pinch of salt
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice.
• Lime zest
• 2 tablespoons stevia-inulin mix
• 1 teaspoon chopped macadamia nuts
• Optional : Dollop of plain Greek Yogurt
• Mix all pancake ingredients, set aside to absorb moisture. (add more lime juice, coconut milk to thin batter, if needed)
• Pour scoop on hot griddle greased with coconut oil.
• Flip pancakes after they bubble on one side.
• Mix all glaze ingredients together until well incorporated. Drizzle over pancakes.
• Top with remaining macadamia nuts, and/or unsweetened toasted coconut. ENJOY!