*3 ice cream flavours

Avocado ice cream is actually delicious, trust me. Here's the recipe I've been using for the past few weeks. It hits just the right spot! --

Throw in a blender:
- 2 avocados
- half an 8 oz. can of coconut milk/cream
- add 1/2 c water depending on coconut milk (you want the consistency in a creamy-liquid form before pouring into ice cream maker)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/8 tsp stevia  This depends on the type of stevia you're using - best to experiment by taste
* mix everything and throw into the cold ice cream maker - it's ready in a few minutes *

Pumpkin ice cream is perfect for the fall season. Adding just the right spices, you can make a treat that doesn't even seem sugar and dairy-free. Here is my best recipe:

Throw in a blender:
- 1/3 32 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 8 oz. can of coconut cream
- 1/8 c stevia (to taste)
- 2 TB cinnamon
- 1 TB pumpkin pie spice
- add water for the right consistency
* mix in the blender and pour into ice cream maker. When almost done, throw in some hazelnuts and allow i.c.m. to mix in *

Chocolate ice cream holds a special place in my tummy because I'm a chocolate fiend. This recipe I came up with on my own, and it's pretty darn good if I may say so.

First heat about 1.5 c coconut milk on stove with cocoa mixed in (according to your judgment). When fully mixed, put in the fridge to cool! Take it out later and ...
Throw in blender:
- the 1.5 c cocoa/coc. milk mix
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 1 8 oz. can of coconut cream
- add water to create the right consistency so it pours easily into ice cream maker
- 1/8 c stevia (to taste)
* mix in blender and pour in ice cream maker. When almost done, you can add coconut shavings or nuts to your liking.

Original Post
Thank you sooo much for posting the pumpkin ice cream recipe. I've been craving ice cream so badly lately and every recipe I've found uses avocado, which I seem to have established an intolerance to Frown

This gives me reason to run out and buy an ice cream maker!! I'm so excited . . . pumpkin ice cream will be a wonderful Thanksgiving dessert!

Add Reply

Likes (0)

Disclaimer: Information provided on the Whole Approach website, forum or blog has been obtained from a variety of resources. It is provided for educational purposes only. The information provided by Whole Approach, WholeApproach Representatives, including Tarilee Cornish, should not be considered diagnostic or medical advice. None of the information provided by Whole Approach is intended to replace the guidance of your personal health care practitioners and/or physician. Please consult your licensed medical or naturopathic physician before beginning, or making changes to your supplement, diet or exercise protocol.