Tarilee's Top 10 Vegetarian Food Recommendations for Breakfast
We often hear from our clients that they need help redesigning their approach to the first meal of the day so that they can incorporate the healing food recommendations outlined in the Whole Approach Candida Diet pages. I've put together a list of favorite candida foods for breakfast or anytime to inspire and encourage you! There are many more amazing candida cleanse recipes in the Breakfast Foods Recipe Section of the Whole Approach forum. including some 'meatier' choices. Once you’ve explored this list, be sure to check out all the rest! We'll post some grain-free breakfast ideas soon! (All suggestions below use foods from the WholeApproach Candida Diet Food List.)
10. RAW-Grated root veggies with lemon juice and sesame oil with your favorite dressing. Unsweetened cranberries add a nice twist too! And nuts & seeds are optional as well. Add a Raw Veggie Smoothie (Number 1 below) and yum!!!
9. Cooked sweet potato or squash mash with cinnamon and stevia & sea salt. Chopped nuts and seeds can be added to this also or dried/seasoned seeds can be sprinkled on top for crunch!
8. Rhubarb Rice muffins
7. Peanut Butter or Almond Butter Breakfast Cookies
6. Chickpea Breakfast Ginger Snaps
5. Pizza Flavored Panbread
4. Stewed Rice “Pudding”
3. Curried Lentils & Onions with Cranberries
2. Stewed Rhubarb on Rice
1. Raw Veggie Smoothie
Tarilee Cornish is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner with a special interest in immune and digestive recovery including general detoxification and recovery from food allergies and candida overgrowth. She is especially passionate about pure healing food choices that have a democratic, ecological and compassionate production and distribution chain. Tarilee is a moderator on the WholeApproach Support Forum.